Red Gate Software
www.red-gate.com Cambridge, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Open culture, great products and lots of opportunity

User Experience Specialist (Current Employee)
Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

ProsAn incredibly open culture where people's opinions are listened to. Genuine focus on quality of product and process and willing to change when necessary. Lots of smart people and amazing work environment.

ConsThe openness sometimes works against the company where it sometimes feels hard to get decisions taken and acted upon. Recent growth could be seen as unsettling due to quite a lot of change.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the culture. As the company grows it will inevitably change and evolve and as that happens don't give in to the temptation of becoming corporate.

Great people and a fun place to work

I have been working at Red Gate Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There's a great emphasis placed on providing training which can really support your development. This also includes providing you with the tools you need to… Cons: The software is for a very dedicated market(s) so there might not be enough variety for some people… Advice to Senior Management: Keep trying new things and maintain the current company culture. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great benefits & good culture

I have been working at Red Gate Software full-time

Pros: Red Gate offers good pay rates and good terms of employment. It's a fast… Cons: Not as good if you aren't in a technical role… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Red Gate Software.

Worked for Red Gate Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Gate Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Red Gate Software CEO Simon Galbraith. All reviews posted anonymously by Red Gate Software employees.