Red Hat

www.redhat.com
  www.redhat.com
There are newer employer reviews for Red Hat

Red Hat provided me with a wonderful internship opportunity!

Former Employee - Human Resources in Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Human Resources in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Red Hat as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I was only a part of the company for four short months but during that time I got a great taste of what working at Red Hat entails. The culture is truly something a college grad dreams of working in! There is never a dull moment or boring day. The team does a lot together, not only in the workplace but after hours as well. It is somewhere that makes everyone, even the interns feel like a part of the team.

Cons

Since finishing my internship with Red Hat I have not been able to find an entry level position on the business side of things. That is not really a "con" but it would be amazing to land a full-time position with such a great company.

More entry level positions available and a way to notify interested applicants when positions become available would be great!

327 Other Employee Reviews for Red Hat (View Most Recent)

Great, fast-growing company

I have been working at Red Hat

Pros

Plenty of opportunities for growth if you're willing to work hard. Definitely a meritocracy. The people are great and are willing to work together to accomplish a goal.

Cons

The company is growing fast, and finding it difficult to balance the agility of a small company, with the presence and reputation as a large company. Sometime difficult to accomplish goals because there are so many concurrent projects ongoing, it's not always obvious the priorities between them.

intern

I have been working at Red Hat

Pros

good place to work at

Cons

not much negative to say

There are newer employer reviews for Red Hat