Red Hat

There are newer employer reviews for Red Hat

Solutions Architect

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Red Hat full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very good environment to learn new technologies and be a part of a company who sets the bar for technology.

Cons

There are a lot of conflicting egos. But, that is pervasive in any high-tech company.

Keep up the good work!

356 Other Employee Reviews for Red Hat (View Most Recent)

Red Hat provided me with a wonderful internship opportunity!

Former Intern - Human Resources in Raleigh, NC
    Former Intern - Human Resources in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Red Hat as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I was only a part of the company for four short months but during that time I got a great taste of what working at Red Hat entails. The culture is truly something a college grad dreams of working in! There is never a dull moment or boring day. The team does a lot together, not only in the workplace but after hours as well. It is somewhere that makes everyone, even the interns feel like a part of the team.

Cons

Since finishing my internship with Red Hat I have not been able to find an entry level position on the business side of things. That is not really a "con" but it would be amazing to land a full-time position with such a great company.

More entry level positions available and a way to notify interested applicants when positions become available would be great!

Great, fast-growing company

I have been working at Red Hat

Pros

Plenty of opportunities for growth if you're willing to work hard. Definitely a meritocracy. The people are great and are willing to work together to accomplish a goal.

Cons

The company is growing fast, and finding it difficult to balance the agility of a small company, with the presence and reputation as a large company. Sometime difficult to accomplish goals because there are so many concurrent projects ongoing, it's not always obvious the priorities between them.

There are newer employer reviews for Red Hat