Red Lion Hotels
www.redlion.com Spokane, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Wonderful company culture and great place to learn about the hotel industry!

ProsEveryone is so helpful and welcoming, and they are all extremely passionate about the company. No ones seems upset to have to go to work everyday and everyone is treated very well.

ConsThey have some wonderful locations, but it is a smaller chain which is harder to choose bigger cities to relocate too. But being a smaller chain is good in a lot of ways too.

Was Excited for the Job Until I Started And Saw More of the Department

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Red Lion Hotels

Pros: Discounts at other Red Lion Hotels, which I didn't get… Cons: Felt like I was taken advantage of- expected to work 50 hours each week even when I didn't have enough work to fill up the… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let middle management take advantage of the entry level… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It is a straight forward job that is easy enough and simple.

I have been working at Red Lion Hotels

Pros: Red Lion on the River Jantzen Beach provides free food in the employee cafeteria. Sandwiches and salads are available everyday, and hot prepared food is… Cons: They start you out at minimum wage and getting raises or promotions are few and far between in my opinion, although… More
There are newer reviews on Red Lion Hotels.

Worked for Red Lion Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Lion Hotels reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Red Lion Hotels CEO Jon E. Eliassen. All reviews posted anonymously by Red Lion Hotels employees.