Red Lobster
www.redlobster.com 5000+ Employees

Good college job overall, but some room for improvement

Server/Barteneder (Current Employee)
Saint George, UT

ProsGood pay for the amount of hours worked.
Flexible schedule, it's usually easy to pick up extra shifts or to give shifts away.
50% discount during the shift, 25% discount on days off.
Good benefits, some available even on your first day.

ConsManagement is often too busy to be of much help during the shift.
Red Lobster pushes us to give a more "fine dining" experience, but doesn't always provide the support or staff to pull it off.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want the quality of guests experience to improve, provide the needed servers, bussers, and kitchen staff throughout the day to give quality service so it isn't so rushed.
Re-think the zone partner system, or work on the pacing of seating. Teamwork is great, but if everyone is being triple seated, who else is supposed to have time to help out?

fun working there

Hostess (Former Employee)
    Austell, GA

I worked at Red Lobster full-time for more than a year

Pros: great pay in the state of Georgia. (8$/hr) company benefits are… Cons: different management every month (literally) Advice to Senior Management: CONSISTENCY IS KEY IN TRAINING EMPLOYEES Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very positive until New SVP was assigned

Human Resource Staffing (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Red Lobster full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Company was fair cared about its people and the salaries… Cons: I would still be there except new SVP was so degrading of managers and staff Especially women that I did not want to be a part… Advice to Senior Management: Look closely at your people in positions of power because… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Red Lobster.

Worked for Red Lobster? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Lobster reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Red Lobster CEO Kim Lopdrup . All reviews posted anonymously by Red Lobster employees.