Red Lobster
www.redlobster.com 5000+ Employees

Money is great, but man the pain that comes with it

Server (Current Employee)
Buford, GA

ProsAwesome tip average
My co-workers are the best
Benefits are great

ConsConstantly depicted as a number (your serving ability is determined by service statistics: the number of add-ons you sell, number of returns you had, and only applauded if you had guests that actually went online and did the survey and left you a good review)
Management is a hot mess

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you treat your employees with more respect and not just be concerned with numbers you may gain more respect out of them. I understand that we are corporate, but that doesn't mean we aren't human.

Great company to work for while in school!

Server (Current Employee)
    Canton, GA

I have been working at Red Lobster full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Schedule flexibility, health insurance, matched 401k, discounts on many businesses such… Cons: Like many restaurants, just having to serve rude people; a… Advice to Senior Management: The managers need to be on the same page about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Red Lobster and Darden Doesn't Care about You the Crew!

Manager (Former Employee)
    Akron, OH

I worked at Red Lobster full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Money can be good if you bust your butt. Cons: Management runs around like a chicken with head cut off. Managers lie to cover their butts. Gms lie to cover the managers butts. Directors lie… Advice to Senior Management: Dont forget what its like to be at the bottom.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Red Lobster.

Worked for Red Lobster? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Lobster reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Red Lobster CEO Kim Lopdrup . All reviews posted anonymously by Red Lobster employees.