Red Lobster
www.redlobster.com 5000+ Employees

My Red Lobster experience from busing, seating, bar tending, and more.

Bartender (Former Employee)
Bay City, MI

I worked at Red Lobster part-time for more than a year

ProsAbsolutely a fresh, clean, and friendly place. I have many close friends who also worked at about six restaurants in the same area. I've heard endless stories about poor management, drugs & alcohol at work, and sanitation violations. I can say without a doubt that this was the most professional, clean, and probably second or third most successful restaurant in the area. For the record, three of those six restaurants are now closed.

ConsHigh turnover. Although I believe the general manager of this restaurant does an excellent job, there always seemed to be an issue of keeping other managers and employees there.

exhausting

Production (Former Employee)

I worked at Red Lobster full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free biscuits and beverages, online system to look up work… Cons: Worked in production: Daily job sheet exceeding daily work hours… Advice to Senior Management: Let production have access to the freezer. Difficult to get the job done… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I worked as a server at Red Lobster out of necessity.

Server (Former Employee)
Waldorf, MD

I worked at Red Lobster part-time for less than a year

Pros: You get a discount at all Darden owned restaurants. Cons: There is a lot of turn over in this chain. Every so often, they like to almost completely change… Advice to Senior Management: They need to get better management for each of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Red Lobster.

Worked for Red Lobster? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Lobster reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Red Lobster CEO Kim Lopdrup . All reviews posted anonymously by Red Lobster employees.