Red Robin

www.redrobin.com

Red Robin pushes each employee to gain multitasking skills to provide great service.

Expediter (Current Employee)

ProsMy managers always gave me my requested days off so that I could pursue school activities. The employees and managers all act as friends, which creates a nice home feeling when going to work.
Culture and values are so important they are a part of the training documents and are posted on the managers office door. The core values are even embroidered on the sleeve of all uniform shirts!

ConsSince managers are usually young and friends with employees, respect and their ability to control the staff is usually low.
Recent changes to the service structure has removed the sales support team (i.e. bussers) which has hurt service tremendously.
Also, working with the company for 4 years now has not yielded even a small raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward team members each year if they have a provided good work (as deemed by management) with a small raise. This will heighten workers loyalty to the company and make them feel as if the company values their service.

Upbeat environment and a huge menu.

Server (Former Employee) Poughkeepsie, NY

I worked at Red Robin full-time

Pros: Good environment, company culture, good burgers. There is a lot to learn about fast… Cons: "Turn 'em and Burn 'em" atmosphere, unable to accommodate some… More

Took a turn for the worst

FOH (Current Employee) Lehigh Valley, PA

I have been working at Red Robin full-time for more than a year

Pros: The hours are flexible, and table turnover is quick and its… Cons: Absolute horrible management. Harassment is a continuous problem and managers don't care. After the "image overhaul" core values have completely disappeared. "honor and integrity" is… Advice to Senior Management: Get it together! Your image overhaul needs to include your employees as well! Many come in completely unhappy because of how Red… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Red Robin.

Worked for Red Robin? Contribute to the Community!