Red Robin

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Red Robin

Server

I worked at Red Robin part-time

Pros

One of best jobs that I ever had serving. Their table time requirements make guests happy and help to turn tables. Made a lot of money here.

Cons

none. I really enjoyed working here. If you work hard then you will be given opportunity for better sections and schedules.

none

459 Other Employee Reviews for Red Robin (View Most Recent)

Red Robin pushes each employee to gain multitasking skills to provide great service.

Current Employee - Expediter
    Current Employee - Expediter

I have been working at Red Robin part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My managers always gave me my requested days off so that I could pursue school activities. The employees and managers all act as friends, which creates a nice home feeling when going to work.
    Culture and values are so important they are a part of the training documents and are posted on the managers office door. The core values are even embroidered on the sleeve of all uniform shirts!

Cons

Since managers are usually young and friends with employees, respect and their ability to control the staff is usually low.
    Recent changes to the service structure has removed the sales support team (i.e. bussers) which has hurt service tremendously.
    Also, working with the company for 4 years now has not yielded even a small raise.

Reward team members each year if they have a provided good work (as deemed by management) with a small raise. This will heighten workers loyalty to the company and make them feel as if the company values their service.

Upbeat environment and a huge menu.

Former Employee - Server in Poughkeepsie, NY
    Former Employee - Server in Poughkeepsie, NY

I worked at Red Robin full-time

Pros

Good environment, company culture, good burgers. There is a lot to learn about fast paced, QSR service here. Training is comprehensive and clearly communicates company vision and goals.

Cons

"Turn 'em and Burn 'em" atmosphere, unable to accommodate some guest requests because burgers could not be cooked to temperature.

There are newer employer reviews for Red Robin