Red Robin
www.redrobin.com Greenwood Village, CO 5000+ Employees

Being a host was usually an interesting job, but quite dull at times.

Host (Seating Coordinator) (Former Employee)
Garland, TX

I worked at Red Robin part-time for more than 3 years

ProsAs a host, you get to spend a lot of time talking with a developing relationships with your coworkers. It's not a very hard job. There is room for advancing in the restaurant.

ConsThe management at the Garland branch judged you based on their first impression, and that seemed to stick. However, I have heard that they have loosened up a little. It took me a while before they thought that I was a good seating coordinator. The job is pretty stressful when there is a wait. I have heard that business has been slow lately in Garland.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet hosts coordinate a few times before you judge their ultimate performance ability.

Good pay and flexible hours

Sales Support (Busser) (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Red Robin part-time for more than a year

Pros: The tips were good (at least $30 per shift on a slow day), the 50% employee/partial family discount was well appreciated, there was always something… Cons: You would rarely get off when you were scheduled to, as you would leave earlier or… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work, and continue recognizing good employees! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not what I was told in interview

Assistant GM (Former Employee)
Pembroke Pines, FL

I worked at Red Robin full-time for less than a year

Pros: Pays great and good benefits Cons: Poor quality of life, only cares about shareholders now Advice to Senior Management: You are trying to grow to fast and cut corners… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Red Robin.

Worked for Red Robin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Robin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Red Robin CEO Stephen E. (Steve) Carley. All reviews posted anonymously by Red Robin employees.