Red Robin
www.redrobin.com Greenwood Village, CO 5000+ Employees

Red Robin has a fast pace environment and flexible work hours.

Server (Current Employee)

I have been working at Red Robin part-time for more than 3 years

ProsRed Robin is an extremely well run chain compared to the competition. They focus on efficiency and much can be learned on the business side of things while working there. There is opportunity to move up and the management focuses on employee satisfaction. Fast pace environment and flexible hours are what to expect when working there.

ConsRed Robin has needy guest which causes service to vary. It is like a penny stock; the fast pace can be great for money but also be its own worst enemy in that you may not be able to give exceptional service because of certain guest. This is just how the restaurant is set up and will not change anytime soon.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to employees and look for incentives to keep employees working hard. Management should be positive on the floor and be willing to help out. Servers vibe off the management so managers need to lead by example.

Great people good vibes and food

Busser (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Red Robin part-time for less than a year

Pros: I get along real well with my co-workers everyone is usually in a positive… Cons: The management changes constantly and you don't know if the new manager… Advice to Senior Management: Treat lower based positions the same as the Servers. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bartender

Bartender (Current Employee)
Hilliard, OH

I have been working at Red Robin full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work environment, fun atmosphere, very clean, staff is very… Cons: There could be more room for advancement. It is… More

There are newer reviews on Red Robin.

Worked for Red Robin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Red Robin reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Red Robin CEO Stephen E. (Steve) Carley. All reviews posted anonymously by Red Robin employees.