Red Robin

There are newer employer reviews for Red Robin

Great College Gig

Former Employee - Server in Issaquah, WA
Former Employee - Server in Issaquah, WA

I worked at Red Robin part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible with Hours. Made enjoy at the location i worked at to buy a new car and only work weekends.

Cons

Working weekends. Your hours are the complete opposite of everyone else not in the service industry.

Every server needs to charge the same way. A tavern burger for a kid, is still a tavern burger and they don't get a free drink.

428 Other Employee Reviews for Red Robin (View Most Recent)

Fun place to work

Former Employee - Server in Cerritos, CA
    Former Employee - Server in Cerritos, CA

I worked at Red Robin part-time (more than an year)

Pros

tips were good for how much work you have to do and the clientele.

Cons

management can sometimes be difficult to work with. They are more likely to take the side of the guest than to back you up when there are issues, which can be frustrating.

Worst Company I have ever been employed by.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Red Robin full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I'm really thinking hard about this question but can't find anything that was positive about Red Robin.

Cons

The entire company from the CEO to Human Resources department don't care about anyone but themselves. They are very deceptive. They lie and break labor laws like they are a joke. They have no concept of what a company policy means or how to enforce them. As long as the Board of Directors are getting there pockets lined with stacks of cash and stock options this company will operate as a fascist state.
    If you work here, I warn you not to call the Red Robin Whistle Blower phone number. You will be investigated by the Nazi.HR Department and then they will discriminate and harass you until you quit or fire you for no reason.
    Bottom line is they don't care. They tell you they do in orientation but it's a huge lie. They talk about core values and helping others through there bogus Caring Program in which you must donate from your weekly pay check. But it's a scam.

You will all have to account to God one day. I know where I'm heading, I think your all heading a little further south than me!

There are newer employer reviews for Red Robin