Red Robin

There are newer employer reviews for Red Robin

Amazing workplace

Current Employee - Server in Muskegon, MI
Current Employee - Server in Muskegon, MI

I have been working at Red Robin part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great Management, Flexible hours, time well spent(Not alot of time doing sidework). Alot of room for Cross training into other positions and being able to do what you want to further yourself.

Cons

Bad Guests from local "poor" district other than that nothing,

405 Other Employee Reviews for Red Robin (View Most Recent)

Get out before it's too late

Current Employee - Server in Wilsonville, OR
    Current Employee - Server in Wilsonville, OR

I have been working at Red Robin part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The only good thing about working at the location I'm at is a few of the other servers are amazing people (only like 3 of them)

Cons

The hostesses don't get trained properly at all! You're constantly being day 5 times in a row. Management doesn't help out and is always hiding in the office. Schedule is messed up every time it's put out. Constantly scheduled closing shifts 5 nights in a row. Sidework is not equally spread out whatsoever (and they wonder why we always go over 6 hours) managers play favorites. They post who the "overall top servers" and "overall bottom servers" are and it causes a lot of drama. If you happen to get into an argument with another teammate in front of customers or staff, the managers will just stand there and watch you and not even care what is making the company look like. I could keep going with so many things that are just completely unacceptable! I can't wait to leave and kiss the dirty bird goodbye (incase you were wondering why people call it the dirty bird, it's because it's filthy and nasty and dirty dishes are just put wherever people please, even right by the sauces that we put on our guests plates, yummmm)

You guys really need to figure some stuff out. No one wants to work here and the training is HORIFFIC!!

Horrible, horrible management

Former Employee - Server in Woodbury, NJ
    Former Employee - Server in Woodbury, NJ

I worked at Red Robin part-time (more than an year)

Pros

My coworkers were the only people making it even remotely bearable.

Cons

The guests in this area are awful people. Lots and lots of nasty customers. Management does not care for its employees in the slightest and often threaten them with termination.

Cleaning out management is a must. They do not even give employees a chance to succeed or grow. It is a very hostile environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Red Robin