Amazing workplace

Current Employee - Server  in  Muskegon, MI
Current Employee - Server in Muskegon, MI

I have been working at Red Robin part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Management, Flexible hours, time well spent(Not alot of time doing sidework). Alot of room for Cross training into other positions and being able to do what you want to further yourself.

Cons

Bad Guests from local "poor" district other than that nothing,

Other Reviews for Red Robin

Get out before it's too late

Current Employee - Server  in  Wilsonville, OR
    Current Employee - Server in Wilsonville, OR

I have been working at Red Robin part-time for less than a year

Pros

The only good thing about working at the location I'm at is a few of the other servers are amazing people (only like 3 of them)

Cons

The hostesses don't get trained properly at all! You're constantly being day 5 times in a row. Management doesn't help out and is always hiding in the office. Schedule is messed up every time it's put out. Constantly scheduled closing shifts 5 nights in a row. Sidework is not equally spread out whatsoever (and they wonder why we always go over 6 hours) managers play favorites. They post who the "overall top servers" and "overall bottom servers" are and it causes a lot of drama. If you happen to get into an argument with another teammate in front of customers or staff, the managers will just stand there and watch you and not even care what is making the company look like. I could keep going with so many things that are just completely unacceptable! I can't wait to leave and kiss the dirty bird goodbye (incase you were wondering why people call it the dirty bird, it's because it's filthy and nasty and dirty dishes are just put wherever people please, even right by the sauces that we put on our guests plates, yummmm)

You guys really need to figure some stuff out. No one wants to work here and the training is HORIFFIC!!

Current Employee - Anonymous  in  Chino Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Chino Hills, CA

I have been working at Red Robin part-time

Pros

Rush hour made time go by fast, and tip money.

Cons

The shifts were sometimes 2 hrs long depending on how busy they got and they don't have a problem sending you home early. Absolutely no breaks and was rarely off on time. I would get home after working 4 hrs feeling like I worked an 8 hr shift. I also felt that management looked after the servers more than the rest of the crew. Not to mention they were also rude and complained all the time.

Everyone deserves their breaks specially during a long, busy shift and also don't just check on the servers, the hosts and bussers work just as hard.

There are newer employer reviews for Red Robin.

Worked for Red Robin? Contribute to the Community!