There are newer employer reviews for Red Ventures

Best work experience I have ever had!

Current Employee - Inside Sales in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Inside Sales in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Red Ventures

Pros

Tons of room for growth and leadership. Within the first 2 months of being employed I was promoted to a leadership position and love what I do. The people around Red Ventures are super friendly and I have developed some great friendships with my coworkers. If you get the job and work hard you can make a killing! My first commission check was over $3,500 dollars!! Absolutely love my experience here and hopefully will be here for a while.

Cons

Not everybody works 9-5 shifts so you need to be flexible when it comes to the company scheduling your shift.

reviews filtered by

One of the best places to work in San Antonio

Current Employee - Sales Agent/Team Lead in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Agent/Team Lead in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Red Ventures

Pros

I have been a Red Ventures employee for almost a year now. My first week after paid training I knew this was the place for me. The incredible incentives and continuous encouragement to succeed is the main reason I have been with the company this long. My very first week on the floor I won a 46" flat screen TV. Shortly after that came a $1000 dollar bonus check simply for doing my job. With the help of my performance manager I have received thousands of dollars in rewards cards and attended several high class and upscale dinners and some of the nicest restaurants in the city. I am on a fast track to management along with a good amount of my peers and there is always opportunity for advancement. Red Ventures promotes from within so you always have the upper hand when any promotion becomes available. It is a fast paced and very rewarding environment to work in and I can say with confidence that there is not a day that I get up and am not excited to come to work. This past year i made over $50,000 dollars and I am on track for even more this year. That’s the great advantage of UNCAPPED COMMISSION.

Cons

Scheduling is the only thing that I would say can be one downside. There are some holidays that you will have to work but it's tough to even call that a con because you get paid time and a half on those days anyways.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Your demand for success and the time you are willing to put in to achieve it for all of the employees is hard to find in a company. I commend every effort that has been given in my time here.

2. Great people and nice place to work.

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Red Ventures

Pros

Compensation is very competitive to other jobs with similar qualities. Benefits are great. Employees are treated very well and the atmosphere on the sales floor is always upbeat. You have the opportunity to make a decent wage even with no experience in sales. The RV campus is modern and functional. The corporate office is awesome with the gym, track, and basketball court and cafeteria. Overall it is a great company.

Cons

Little balance between work life and personal life. Hard to get time off especially within your first 90 days of employment. Tethered to a headset and a phone for 8 hours a day can be daunting. Quality Assurance grades five calls a month at random and can be very picky when deciding what to dock you points on which can affect your paycheck immensely.

Advice to Management

I would not require every employee to start on the phones for any period of time. One person's ability to sell on the phones may not translate into a successful corporate career. And adversely one's lack of sales ability may not mean that he/she will NOT be successful in a corporate career.