Red Ventures

www.redventures.com
There are newer employer reviews for Red Ventures

High Growth and Great Culture

I have been working at Red Ventures full-time

Pros

I really enjoy working at Red Ventures. The company is growing like crazy and I've been given several new opportunities since I first started working here. The culture is pretty cool and I must say that I do enjoy the workout facility and the basketball court. We also have an onsite restaurant which is really nice since the office is located in Indian Land (not the best food options nearby). Apparently we are breaking ground on a new building soon which is supposed to be better than the one we are in now, which is hard to believe. The company really seems to care about the employees and we do a lot of fun things in the office. Overall, I can't complain and really enjoy working here.

Cons

Things happen VERY fast, so you gotta move quickly and embrace change. I do see some folks who can't keep up with the pace.

Keep on keepin on!

207 Other Employee Reviews for Red Ventures (View Most Recent)

Great Company to work for

I worked at Red Ventures full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Play hard/work hard mentality. Values initiative, drive, competitive spirit and a sense of fun! Excellent benefits, involved management, ongoing training and opportunity for growth. If you like change this is the company for you.

Cons

If you are not flexible and open to change this will not be a good fit. Some people have trouble bringing their A game everyday - and that is not acceptable here.

Sweatshop

Former Employee - Sales Agent in Fort Mill, SC
    Former Employee - Sales Agent in Fort Mill, SC

I worked at Red Ventures full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fun people to work with, free coffee, gym, basket ball court, easy job, good money

Cons

Terrible hours (3pm-12am), never have two days off in a row, won't let you take off (even though you have "paid time off"), have to request a bathroom break, always give you 30 min lunches, always make you do over time...even though you say no, being micro managed, unprofessional environment & everyone uses foul language, they want you to get the sale no matter what...even if it means lying

Give your better agents better hours, don't micro manage people by standing over our shoulders, don't force people to work overtime, be more professional

There are newer employer reviews for Red Ventures