Red Ventures

www.redventures.com
  www.redventures.com
There are newer employer reviews for Red Ventures

Great money even greater stress.

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Indian Land, SC
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Indian Land, SC

I have been working at Red Ventures full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Coworkers, most managers, overall culture are great. Money is good. Still holding out for advancement opportunities..... We shall see!

Cons

Points based attendance is ridiculous. Outbound sales are stressful beyond words- definite shelf life.

Remember that a lot of people go to RV to get their foot in the door not to work the phones forever!

206 Other Employee Reviews for Red Ventures (View Most Recent)

All the facilities and good times are not as advertised, Great job of marketing and they are good!

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Indian Land, SC
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Indian Land, SC

I have been working at Red Ventures full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Ilios is a good cafe, reasonable prices, changing menu selections. Opportunity to earn more than the $10 an hour base.

Cons

Commission is based on performance points, changes daily, there is a 2 page sheet to show earnings potential, impossible to project what you are earning until paid. Heavy stress, this is a sales environment, numbers constantly monitored and they effect commission and ability to keep your job. They all quote 5% turnover. My group of 8 is missing 3 in 90 days, little higher than 5%! Mass hiring and job fairs, hard to find people with tenure. You will work NIGHTS and WEEKENDS, hard to get 2 consecutive days off. Phones can be non-stop, one call to the next. Bathroom breaks are counted against your 30 minute break time per shift. Only job I have had where I hate going as you constantly hear employees talking about their numbers and fear of losing their jobs. Every document you will sign has the word "termination" on it, they do document to avoid unemployment.

Agents are the most valuable asset, the dress code and VRC incentives are fun, some take longer than others to learn the program and perform and there is no flexibility built in for those that may be long term employees.

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Red Ventures

Pros

Company Trips, Accommodating management team, Opportunity for upward mobility

Cons

Can be a high pressure environment

There are newer employer reviews for Red Ventures