Fast Paced & Data Driven

Current Employee - Marketing in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Redbeacon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You will always be kept in loop with the company's overall goal. There's never a grey area. Approachable CEO, CTO & Directors. Freedom to test new ideas without a fear of failing. Open culture. Work-life balance & huge opportunity for growth.

Cons

Even if's acquired by The Home Depot, it still has a start-up culture. If you are looking for someone who will hold your hand and guide you at every step, this is not the place. However, if you ask for help, everyone is willing to lend a hand.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. The hidden gem of Silicon Valley

Former Contractor - Marketing in Foster City, CA
    Former Contractor - Marketing in Foster City, CA

I worked at Redbeacon as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

- Redbeacon will make you want to come into work everyday. It's as simple as that. You'll enjoy the people around you. You'll enjoy the challenge and the (sometimes) long hours. It's a start up environment backed by a Fortune 30 company, how cool is that? - The people at Redbeacon are everything. If you're lucky enough to get a job (because we're very picky about cultural fit) you'll have a great time. - Whether you're an engineer, marketer, or designer, you'll be challenged every day. - I'm glad I can really call my coworkers my friends.

Cons

- Interview process can seem difficult. They thoroughly go through candidates and make someone meet almost everyone in the department.

Advice to Management

- Do more "design sprints". It allows employees who are scared to speak up a chance to really make a difference.

2. An amazing place to work with incredible opportunities and fantastic people!

Former Employee - Customer Ops in Foster City, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Ops in Foster City, CA

I worked at Redbeacon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Startup culture well alive despite THD ownership -Amazing and passionate employees (and drama free) -Ability to work with nearly every department in the company, regardless of your job title -You'll never work hungry -Incredibly smart coworkers who want you to succeed

Cons

It's frustrating to be the worst ping-pong player in the company...

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!