Redbox

www.redbox.com
There are newer employer reviews for Redbox

A good company with a good name and great product at a very resonable price with a very dedicate staff and management.

Current Employee - Field Support Representative I
Current Employee - Field Support Representative I

I have been working at Redbox

Pros

Aggressive growth company
Fast track development of employees
Concern with employees safety
Great Benefits

Responsive forward thinking management
Great name in the industry
Very customer oriented

Cons

The possible worst thing of working with Redbox is the realization that this company is not ready for the eventual movement to streaming.

How can we expect a great name like redbox to lead the future when there is no response to streaming? How long is redbox going to keep quiet about the future of redbox.

118 Other Employee Reviews for Redbox (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Redbox

Pros

Overall, Redbox will always be near and dear to my heart. They paid very well and were very informative on what needed to be done or changes that were being made. I would still be with the company today, but unfortunately they moved their center to another location. They were very professional about the move, and treated us fairly. They are a great company to work for and I wish them the best of success.

Cons

Hardly any cons, except, at first there were a couple employees that acted as if they were entitled to act and do as they please, however once a particular stance was taken to ensure that people were where they needed to be, it was much better and I appreciate the short time of micromanagement for the betterment of service we provided to our customers.

Keep up the great work, I really liked the job and felt we were compensated accordingly.

Wearing jeans is a great perk. But I think they need to really keep professional at some point

Current Employee - Project Coordinator
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator

I have been working at Redbox

Pros

Yes, you can wear jeans. It helps with the cost of dry cleaning. Location is good.

Cons

There is a ton of communication problems within this company. They need processes that work and they need to be enforced. When you need assistance, emails are ignored. Not sure why. Laziness or just plan selfcentered. Been here 2 months and still trying to understand why they have brought me on. I really have no work, and I am extremely bored, while my skills are un-utlized. I am looking to move on.

Redbox people need to be accountable and need management to make them accountable. Some need to removed.

There are newer employer reviews for Redbox