Redbox

www.redbox.com

Poor internal Support and complete lack of direction

Field Support Representative I (Current Employee)

ProsThe best thing is being able to see movies before released on DVD. There are a bit of flexibility in the work week which is nice as well.

ConsInternal support is horrid. Little to no guidance for new hires. I have been employed part time with them for almost 2 months and still don't have access to the websites I need to do my job on a weekly basis. I had zero access for the first month including no way to submit time sheets. I had to manually email them in and hope they got passed on.
My direct manager consistently passes on information that is old and outdated and when compared to other managers of his same level is not consistent. Communication in the company is abysmal.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetrain the "helpdesk" and get some kind of system in place for access requests and new hires that has some type of visibility for people. I spent over a month with no accounts to get into anything and nobody could help me. Nobody cared and all my suggestions were ignored. I had to threaten to quit twice in order to get somebody to actually spend more than 5 minutes on the phone with me. I was usually told they would call me right back with an answer and never received a call.

Wearing jeans is a great perk. But I think they need to really keep professional at some point

Project Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Redbox

Pros: Yes, you can wear jeans. It helps with the… Cons: There is a ton of communication problems within this company. They need processes that work and they need to be enforced. When you… Advice to Senior Management: Redbox people need to be accountable and need management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Biggest mistake of my life

I have been working at Redbox

Pros: If you want to wear jeans to work and work in a high… Cons: I was lied to by management as to what my responsibilities would be. I was under the impression that I would be given opportunities… Advice to Senior Management: You make want to take a look internally at what you have before trying to hype up the company. There is a lot of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Redbox.

Worked for Redbox? Contribute to the Community!