There are newer employer reviews for Redbox

Low Pay for added responsibility

Current Employee - F S R
Current Employee - F S R

I have been working at Redbox full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Not stuck in an office

Cons

Merchandising kiosks in sometimes blistering cold conditions.
 I have worked as a Field Service Rep. for nearly 3 yrs. now & rarely do I see pay bonuses & never an hourly pay raise.
Now the company deducts mileage reimbursement to the 1st & last kiosk we service each day. This can easily be 25 miles. We have to use our own vehicles & pay for our own gas up-front but are paid 50+ cents a mile. The wear & tear on your vehicle from the stop & go\heavy traffic is extensive with all auto repairs costs on you.. Any accident costs while on the job are also totally on you. God forbid you get injured in an accident while working.

108 Other Employee Reviews for Redbox (View Most Recent)

A good company with a good name and great product at a very resonable price with a very dedicate staff and management.

Current Employee - Field Support Representative I
    Current Employee - Field Support Representative I

I have been working at Redbox

Pros

Aggressive growth company
    Fast track development of employees
    Concern with employees safety
    Great Benefits

Responsive forward thinking management
    Great name in the industry
    Very customer oriented

Cons

The possible worst thing of working with Redbox is the realization that this company is not ready for the eventual movement to streaming.

How can we expect a great name like redbox to lead the future when there is no response to streaming? How long is redbox going to keep quiet about the future of redbox.

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Redbox

Pros

Overall, Redbox will always be near and dear to my heart. They paid very well and were very informative on what needed to be done or changes that were being made. I would still be with the company today, but unfortunately they moved their center to another location. They were very professional about the move, and treated us fairly. They are a great company to work for and I wish them the best of success.

Cons

Hardly any cons, except, at first there were a couple employees that acted as if they were entitled to act and do as they please, however once a particular stance was taken to ensure that people were where they needed to be, it was much better and I appreciate the short time of micromanagement for the betterment of service we provided to our customers.

Keep up the great work, I really liked the job and felt we were compensated accordingly.

There are newer employer reviews for Redbox

Worked for Redbox? Contribute to the Community!