Redbox
www.redbox.com Villa Park, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Fast-moving, exciting, chaotic workplace

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
Oakbrook Terrace, IL

ProsThe pace is extremely fast and priorities can sometimes change within hours. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, this is definitely the right place for you.

ConsThe pace is extremely fast, which can at times feel more chaotic than exhilirating. Leadership is one-way (top-down) instead of collaborative.

Advice to Senior ManagementInnovative ideas will come if you open yourself to more collaboration instead of dictating in a command-and-control top-down style.

Well informed Tech Company

SQL Database Administrator (Current Employee)
    Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Redbox as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Nice Environment to work for Cons: Hard to say anything. Almost none Advice to Senior Management: Good luck with all the new ventures Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I look back at redbox with no regrets!

Former Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Redbox full-time

Pros: Good benefits, A good culture that is slowly being chipped… Cons: Low pay, Managers and Directors who did not act with any sense of decorum, Office Politics,… Advice to Senior Management: Take a good luck at how things are done and slowly, less aggresively make changes. Recognize the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Redbox.

Worked for Redbox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Redbox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Redbox CEO Mark Horak . All reviews posted anonymously by Redbox employees.