Redbox

There are newer employer reviews for Redbox

Best company I have worked for. From a Former Contractor turned perm

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Redbox full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The employees are treated very well within the company offering many great benefits outside of the normal health care and time off. Excellent 401K matching, concierge service and even stock grants if you are high enough level. All employees are eligible for a bonus. Salaries are competitive (I'm in HR, so I know). some of the most intelligent and creative people I know work here. No real dress code, people can wear t-shirts and jeans if you like. The pace is very fast and you need to be ready for it. Management does a good job listening to its employees and often come to us for new ideas. Also, most people are working 40 - 45 hrs a week. there may be times you need to work more, but we value work life balance.
Rated 15 on Forbes top 100 fastest growing companies in 2012, so career opportunities are plentiful.

Cons

Constant change is a pro and con. If this is something you cannot keep up with, you will easily fall behind.

117 Other Employee Reviews for Redbox (View Most Recent)

Very Little Comunication - Very little idea of whats happening in the field!

Current Employee - FSR1 in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - FSR1 in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Redbox full-time (more than an year)

Pros

OK benefits,a few perks & somewhat flexible schedule (less so all the time)
    Casual dress code.

Cons

Little or no comunication with the field. The field is held to higher standards than the Directors.
    When we make a mistake it reduces our bonus, when Corporate makes a mistake they take no ownership! We seem to be the last to know when changes are made! If your not willing to work off the clock, you won't last long!

Vp's cut the layers & comunicate directly with the field.

This is the best job I have ever had.

Current Employee - Level I Machine Support Technician in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Current Employee - Level I Machine Support Technician in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Redbox full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are many employee benefits including, but not limited to, tuition reimbursement, wellness reimbursement, paid time off, random gifts occasionally, and catered food occasionally.

Cons

Machine Support is a 24/7 operation and has to work on holidays, which is the only downside to working for this department/company.

It would be nice if upper management held more meetings to communicate policies, procedures, and other information to the departments that are located away from the main office.

There are newer employer reviews for Redbox