Redbox
www.redbox.com Villa Park, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Good place to pursue a great career

Middle Management (Current Employee)
Oakbrook Terrace, IL

ProsThere may be times you need to work more, but we value work life balance. Great benefits. smart and dedicated peers. offers new oppurtunities, internal career growth is immense.

Conswork in all kinds of elements and time constraints, Middle and Upper management unsure of how to execute and what new ideas to pursue. No idea how to deflect Netflix and streaming offerings in general. Continually starting and stopping new business as if they never tested the idea in market.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

New experiences everyday.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Redbox

Pros: Flexible, New Experiences everyday, Cheap DVD Rentals, A car if… Cons: Pay, Corporate keeps changing SOPs, Metrics, Work Life Balance Advice to Senior Management: Take advice from field operations personnel about daily operations pros/cons. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Was a great company....

Regional Manager (Current Employee)
    Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Redbox full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very generous compensation. Great benefits. Great feild employees Cons: Corporate has no idea what field employees are put through. They are given more and more work but no more hours to get it… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your field employees like you value them. Let the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Redbox.

Worked for Redbox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Redbox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Redbox CEO Mark Horak . All reviews posted anonymously by Redbox employees.