Redbox
www.redbox.com Oakbrook Terrace, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Great at first then ALL DOWN HILL

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Redbox

ProsThey seemed to be a new and hip place to work! Free soda, Free DVD rental, great game room etc.

ConsThey don't communicate well outside of each department! Being in Customer Service it was important that we knew what software, marketing and the field were doing. We were the last to know customers would call us and we would have to scramble to find out what promotion was going on etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to work better together! Each department works independentaly, other departments are not informed of what the other is doing.

Redbox is OK

I have been working at Redbox

Pros: Flexibility in scheduling, paid leave, health benefits. Cons: Senior management is oblivious to what it takes to actually get… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to the lower level managers. More

Can be a good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Redbox

Pros: For starters the flexability, they give you the product and give you a deadline. If you want to do all your… Cons: Better quality machines especially since customers don't seem to realize what the arrow… Advice to Senior Management: So many of your employees you praise are stealing hours like mad… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Redbox.

Worked for Redbox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Redbox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Redbox CEO Mark Horak . All reviews posted anonymously by Redbox employees.