Redbox

www.redbox.com

Redbox is a great place to work.

ProsRedbox provides a unique work environment by allowing a good blend of company practices, guidelines and expectations with the flexibility of working within a smaller team. Positive words that describe a Redbox working experience: values, leadership, teamwork, flexibility, family-oriented, opportunity and forward-thinking!

ConsIt has grown more corporate-minded and has lost some of the charm it once had when I first began working there. Some tasks are heavily micromanaged. Instead of increasing training, expectations are lowered to the least common denominator.

Have to work during important holiday weeks - if the work cannot be completed on time, you may have to work the weekend to avoid working the holiday. When I worked in an office setting, a holiday was a holiday. It's understandable, tho, given the nature of the job. Someone has to put the movies in the machines, even if it's a holiday week. It's just difficult to adjust to.

Advice to Senior ManagementSeek more advice from the field! Even if we aren't supervisors, many of us have vast experiences and skills that aren't being utilized. Let us help you make this company the best it can be!

promotions are only available to those already in management positions

I have been working at Redbox

Pros: There is a lot of flexibility and the company cares… Cons: There doesn't seem to be much room for growth. What's more disturbing is when… Advice to Senior Management: As a whole we love our benefits package and flexibility, but in the last few years the chance to move up from a… More

Great at first then ALL DOWN HILL

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Redbox

Pros: They seemed to be a new and hip place to… Cons: They don't communicate well outside of each department! Being in Customer Service it was important that we knew what software, marketing and the field were… Advice to Senior Management: They need to work better together! Each department works independentaly,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Redbox.

Worked for Redbox? Contribute to the Community!