Redbox
www.redbox.com Villa Park, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Fun

ProsRedbox has a nice small-company atmosphere and because it's a fairly new company there are still many little perks for corporate employees, such as free food, game rooms, occasional on-site massages (not free, but discounted) , and access to other discounted services.

ConsAs the company grows the perks are slowly disappearing and office politics seem to have more and more play in how things get done.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember how Redbox got started and was successful. Motivated, hard-working, happy, creative thinkers have always been the driving force behind Redbox's success. Don't replace the Redbox atmosphere with Coinstar's.

Redbox is a great place to work.

I have been working at Redbox

Pros: Redbox provides a unique work environment by allowing a good blend of company practices, guidelines and expectations with the flexibility of… Cons: It has grown more corporate-minded and has lost some of the charm it once had when I first began working there. Some tasks are heavily… Advice to Senior Management: Seek more advice from the field! Even if we aren't supervisors, many of us have vast experiences… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

promotions are only available to those already in management positions

I have been working at Redbox

Pros: There is a lot of flexibility and the company cares… Cons: There doesn't seem to be much room for growth. What's more disturbing is when… Advice to Senior Management: As a whole we love our benefits package and flexibility, but in the last few years the chance to move up from a… More
There are newer reviews on Redbox.

Worked for Redbox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Redbox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Redbox CEO Mark Horak . All reviews posted anonymously by Redbox employees.