Redbox
www.redbox.com Villa Park, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Started okay but management totally is slowly destroying the fsr1 position with micromanagement

FSR1 (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsBenefits are better than average.Thee are incentive bonus if you can meet the strict criteria.

ConsVery low pay for responsibility.Heavy handed top down management approach with an increasing trend towards micromanagement.The field ops people are treated with low reguard to their education ,abilities and common sense.I feel the "Walmartization" of the employees is in full effect.

Advice to Senior ManagementStep back and eliminate this micromanaging or turnover and low morale will hurt you.Get your but out in the field and see what the job entails and quit trying to reinvent the wheel.

It has been great, it's a great ompany to work for!

Field Service Representative II (Current Employee)
    Lima, OH

I have been working at Redbox

Pros: I can make my own hours, no one looking over my shoulder,… Cons: I am a remote employer so I dont see others that often, some peoplewithin the… Advice to Senior Management: If it were possible, get someone out in the field to train… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My experience at Red Box is a positive one.

Portland, OR

I have been working at Redbox

Pros: The best reason to work at Redbox are the bennifits. I have… Cons: The only real downside is that is is difficult to get a real day off. Having to get the work… More
There are newer reviews on Redbox.

Worked for Redbox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Redbox reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Redbox CEO Mark Horak . All reviews posted anonymously by Redbox employees.