Reddwerks Corporation
www.reddwerks.com Austin, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Things that are great about Reddwerks!

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

ProsAustin is a great city. Steady paycheck. Made a couple of good friends.

ConsNothing. I don't get it why anyone with decent technical skills would ever want to work at this company?! This is not a normal company. Hours are extremely long. Because of the nature of the business you are expected to work over the weekends. There's nothing special about the work culture here. The product is decent with limited market growth. You are compensated way below average, at least I was. And on top of everything your work is never appreciated no matter how hard you work. I am glad I realized it earlier and parted my ways.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to what your people are complaining about and stop writing fake reviews. It is quite obvious which of the reviews are implanted by HR.

Poor Judgement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Reddwerks Corporation full-time

Pros: There are (were?) some great people. There are some interesting… Cons: All you need to know about Reddwerks: * There is an employee morale problem, as evidenced by reviews on Glassdoor. * The CEO chooses… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on the root causes rather than arguing with your employees in a public forum. You look ridiculous. Start listening to the people (if there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stop the glassdoor soap opera and FIX YOUR COMPANY!!!

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

I worked at Reddwerks Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Some very smart and clever people work here. -When you remove all the BS that you have to go through to work here, the… Cons: I decided to write this review to support the 'real' reviews on this site and try to counter balance all the fake 4 and 5… Advice to Senior Management: Get your head out of your nether region and work on fixing your company rather than flooding this site with fake good reviews, and LISTEN… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Reddwerks Corporation.

Worked for Reddwerks Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reddwerks Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reddwerks Corporation CEO Alex Ramirez . All reviews posted anonymously by Reddwerks Corporation employees.