There are newer employer reviews for Redi2 Technologies

Excellent Senior Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Redi2 Technologies full-time

Pros

Senior management at Redi2 is comprised of very driven & intelligent individuals who are very knowledgeable in the industry. These individuals are experienced and innovative, not to mention great to work with. Both the CEO and CTO in particular excel in building meaningful relationships with their clients and they deeply value the opinions of those they work with. Meeting the evolving demands of their current and future clients is of paramount importance.

In addition, management at Redi2 is continuously focused on updating their revenue management solutions in order to be the best in the industry. Since the company is smaller in size, all the employees work together on a collaborative basis. The culture at Redi2 is great!

Cons

Could seek to have a more clear direction for marketing/sales.

Continue to hire expert engineers

3 Other Employee Reviews for Redi2 Technologies (View Most Recent)

Firm Lacks Good Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I worked at Redi2 Technologies

Pros

Redi2 will hire young, inexperienced staff, so it’s good if you have little or no working experience. They can also be flexible with scheduling if needed.

Cons

Management is dishonest, and inexperienced. The CEO is a puppet for the majority partner COO. While a good engineer, the COO lacks integrity when dealing with employees and clients. They are slow to respond to evolving opportunities in the financial services sector and will always be second tier service provider unless management is improved through a merger or acquisition.

The firm will always be a poorly managed follower in the industry until fresh, innovative thought leaders are brought in to properly manage the firm.

An Excellent Work Enviornment

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Tester in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Tester in Oakland, CA

I worked at Redi2 Technologies part-time (more than an year)

Pros

When I worked for Redi2 it was a very fast growing culture, with a lot of potential as a software engineering firm. It provided for a great deal of work life balance, and provided strong opportunities for challenges and growth.

Cons

The nature of small, growing firms is that sometimes they grow in unexpected ways. There were times during my employment in which I was unsure of the decisions being made, both about my department and the firm as a whole. This was several years ago, and it has likely gone through its growing pains.

There are newer employer reviews for Redi2 Technologies