Redner's Markets

www.rednersmarkets.com

Filthy with no oppurtunity

Deli Clerk (Current Employee) Reading, PA

Prospaychecks clear. There is a standard uniform and dress code. If you would rather play then work this job is perfect. Management is barely around to supervise.

Consvery little hours. Even less money in paychecks. No bonuses or benefits and no chance or opportunity for upward mobility. Managers are lazy and could care less about employees. Senior staff is a joke, they dont work and are not available to complain or praise to, One of the worst jobs ever.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow us you can work too. Be available to staff. Give more hours and opportunity. Offer benefits to everyone with lesser contribution.

Worst Job Ever

Front End (Current Employee) Collegeville, PA

I have been working at Redner's Markets

Pros: Very flexible with hours, they always give you request off days, as long as you give… Cons: Managers couldn't be less understanding. Everyone expects the employees to know everything, right away. Minimal training. Hard work is rarely acknowledged. Not many promotions available.… Advice to Senior Management: Be more understanding. Train people better. You worry too much… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Okay

Produce Clerk (Former Employee) Collegeville, PA

I worked at Redner's Markets

Pros: The job was simple with little responsibility. The rules were… Cons: The work environment was terrible starting with management. They were never happy and never… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more with your employees, especially on a store level. Allow for the employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Redner's Markets.

Worked for Redner's Markets? Contribute to the Community!