Redner's Markets

www.rednersmarkets.com

Flexible and Fun

Current Employee - Third Shift Night Stock  in  Bel Air, MD
Current Employee - Third Shift Night Stock in Bel Air, MD

Pros

People that work there are fun. We have fun but at the same time get the job done.

Cons

Low pay, stingy managers, night shift hours sometimes can be long if there isnt enough work.

Other reviews for Redner's Markets

It's a tough place to work, i dont know how i still work there because of how strict it is.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Levittown, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Levittown, PA

Pros

I have seniority so i have a little more freedom than others. It pays weekly. Its close to my house.

Cons

Too many rules. Too much standing. Unsatisfying. The public disgusts me.

Be a little more laid back with the rules. Its just a grocery store, and cashiers feel like there at boot camp sometimes.

Worst job I've ever had

Current Employee - Deli Clerk  in  Dover, DE
    Current Employee - Deli Clerk in Dover, DE

Pros

The only pro about working at Redner's is the $9/hr. If it wasn't for the salary, I would have left this job after the first week; it's that terrible.

Cons

Management can't communicate, accidents, training is terrible. New-hires have to do everything and get berated if they mess up, even though they're new and don't know exactly how to do things. They don't tell you how to do something and if you can't guess how they want it done, you get screamed at.

Redner's managers need to treat their employees better, give them their breaks, and pay attention to the small details that will make a person despise their jobs such as the department heads talking down to the new-hires.

There are newer employer reviews for Redner's Markets.

Worked for Redner's Markets? Contribute to the Community!