www.castletonplc.com
  www.castletonplc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Redstone

Possibilities for an exceptional company

Current Employee - Sales Exec in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Sales Exec in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Redstone

Pros

There are some very good people in the business. there is a lot of peer loyalty and good will in the business with colleagues looking out for each other. There is also a huge amount of industry knowledge within the business and technically we are as good as anyone else out there. The company is getting a good brand name in the market but is not yet getting enough business come through the door due to that brand name. There are efforts afoot to better integrate the various divisions of the business which is aiding in organic rather than acquisition growth.

Cons

Those good people are not allowed to grow and properly contribute to what could be an exceptional business. Their is too much middle management who are neither capable as sales people or managers. This should be stripped back to make us a leaner more focussed organisation. The pay and compensation is not industry leading by any means and the hours can be long and stressful. There is very little room for promotion within the business and there is far too much politics at play. This is not helped by the lack of communication from the management team down to the rest of the staff.

I would be looking to communicate much better and to better inform the staff of their roles within the organisation. I would also be looking to better inform the employees on the companies go to market strategies and plans for the future.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Redstone (View Most Recent)

Redstone

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Redstone (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good company, friendly atmosphere. Would recommend ...

Cons

Sales could do a better job, and be more involved with existing clients

Broken dreams

Current Employee - Engineer in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Engineer in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Redstone full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Xmas drinks. But you have to pay from your own pocket

Cons

Bullying, lies, hr not replying to emails, minimum overtime and it pays at ×1.25 , no bonus or any other incentives , no training

...