It's corporate, what can one really expect?

Former Employee - Back Office  in  Santa Rosa, CA
Former Employee - Back Office in Santa Rosa, CA

I worked at Redwood Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They provide great service and rates to their members. They also have an excellent benefits package.

Cons

Senior management fails to take heed of employee's concerns and overall well-being. They are more concerned about promoting a falsified profile for themselves to the CEO, than address actual concerns in the corporate office. There is a huge imbalance with work-life; which oddly enough seems to be a topic of discussion with the CEO, but senior management fails to communicate the concerns made by the employees they oversee. Many in the back office staff are unhappy and are seeking other employment opportunities.

There is also a lack of concern for overworked staff. It seems as though some senior managers have the persona of: "Look at me; all of my departments are doing so well while working with so little. Aren't I doing a great job?!" Staff is overworked and underpaid.

Do not be afraid to share the actual concerns of your employees with the CEO. There seems to be a huge failure of communication. Many of your back office employees are fizzling out due to stress. Company overall needs to hire more staff to even out the ridiculous workload. Perhaps the CEO could address the work-life balance with the actual "pee-ons" as opposed to "questionable" senior management?

Other Reviews for Redwood Credit Union

Coordinator

I worked at Redwood Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good Work Life Balance. 5 year longevity leave made it worthwhile to work there. Adequate tuition reimbursement program. Excellent medical benefits including adult orthodontics.

Cons

Promotions and advancement opportunities were limited. At the time there was no real career development program. I don't know if that has changed. Employees can get stuck in their positions.

There are newer employer reviews for Redwood Credit Union.

Worked for Redwood Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!