Reebok

www.reebok.com
  www.reebok.com
There are newer employer reviews for Reebok

Worth it if you work out

Former Employee - Receptionist in New York, NY
Former Employee - Receptionist in New York, NY

I worked at Reebok

Pros

The free gym membership is great. The Sports Club is also a great place to network and make new contacts.

Cons

Pay increase is definitely necessary. There isn't much room for growth. It's definitely a "who you know" rather than "what you know" environment.

Leadership should promote from within to those who are actually qualified versus those who they have a better relationship with. There should also be more flexibility in regards to time off.

119 Other Employee Reviews for Reebok (View Most Recent)

Eventful

Former Employee - Head Cashier in San Marcos, TX
    Former Employee - Head Cashier in San Marcos, TX

I worked at Reebok

Pros

It was fun at times

Cons

You have to become an expert at everytimg or else you don't get hours

Be more friendly not so rude.

A great place to work, if you never want to move up

Current Employee - Global Operations in Canton, MA
    Current Employee - Global Operations in Canton, MA

I have been working at Reebok

Pros

Generous product discount, flexibility (doctor's appointments, etc.), casual atmosphere, fun people, excellent fitness center to use, beautiful building and campus

Cons

This is a great place to work, but you have to be able to stand staying in your job for many years before you can think of getting promoted. We recently did an employee engagement survey, company wide, and this was a common theme - employees consistently say they can not identify areas for career growth. Additionally, pay is very below market - this may be evened out by good benefits, but I know for a fact the same job I have now at 2 of our competitors pays minimum $15k more. People won't stay for long when the realize they can make more somewhere else - after a while the "cool" factor of working there wears off.

It seems you are nobody unless you work in marketing. All other divisions seem to go unnoticed by senior management, which is unfortunate because we work hard!

There are newer employer reviews for Reebok