Reebok

www.reebok.com
  www.reebok.com
There are newer employer reviews for Reebok

A great place to work, if you never want to move up

Current Employee - Global Operations in Canton, MA
Current Employee - Global Operations in Canton, MA

I have been working at Reebok

Pros

Generous product discount, flexibility (doctor's appointments, etc.), casual atmosphere, fun people, excellent fitness center to use, beautiful building and campus

Cons

This is a great place to work, but you have to be able to stand staying in your job for many years before you can think of getting promoted. We recently did an employee engagement survey, company wide, and this was a common theme - employees consistently say they can not identify areas for career growth. Additionally, pay is very below market - this may be evened out by good benefits, but I know for a fact the same job I have now at 2 of our competitors pays minimum $15k more. People won't stay for long when the realize they can make more somewhere else - after a while the "cool" factor of working there wears off.

It seems you are nobody unless you work in marketing. All other divisions seem to go unnoticed by senior management, which is unfortunate because we work hard!

120 Other Employee Reviews for Reebok (View Most Recent)

Hitting it's stride!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

I have been working at Reebok

Pros

Reebok is finally hitting it's stride post acquisition and finding it's place in the fitness and training realm.

Cons

Some more communication about available jobs.

An integrated personnel management system and career site would be nice for management to have

Reebok General

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

I worked at Reebok

Pros

It is a great place to work, with a good balance of work and personal life. I feel they pay what you deserve and that you get out of it what you put into it.

Cons

Merchandising/Development can sometimes hinder design aesthetic but for the most part we work together to find solutions that please both merchandising and design.

Don't match an entry-level associate to a Manager who has too much on her plate.

There are newer employer reviews for Reebok