Reed Business Information
www.reedbusiness.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good experience right out of college, but very limited growth potential

Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsI enjoyed working at RBI for the relationships formed while I was there and the experience I gained. I had exposure to many areas of the business and IT and was able to work with a variety of people across the globe.

ConsThe various business units are very siloed and there is little room to grow or move up the corporate ladder. The company culture is such that everyone operates on a need-to-know basis, which is not particularly conducive to good team work or morale building.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore full disclosure about situations or changes affecting employees would be appreciated by those still with the company.

Good place to visit but you wouldn't want to live here

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Reed Business Information full-time

Pros: Relaxed environment and friendly people. Cons: The company is too segmented. It takes too long to get the simplest… Advice to Senior Management: Create a structure that makes problem solving faster and more efficient. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

"Discouraging working environment, lousy colleagues"

Sales Executive (Current Employee)
    Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Reed Business Information full-time for less than a year

Pros: ICIS - good brand name for petrochemical good pay, great working… Cons: All my colleague is fairly demotivated at work, so the team spirit is low and it is just dreadful to stay in such working environment. Zero… Advice to Senior Management: Stop thinking that what you are providing is the best, cos it is apparent that you are not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Reed Business Information.

Worked for Reed Business Information? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reed Business Information reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reed Business Information CEO Mark Kelsey. All reviews posted anonymously by Reed Business Information employees.