Reed Business Information US
www.reedbusiness.com New York, NY

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsPeople are professional and enjoyable to work with. It's nice to be part of a leader in the field, both globally and locally.

ConsThere was not a lot of promotion opportunities. I don't really have anything else. I took a lot of pride in working there. It has valuable and profitable magazines.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up

Nice place to work for a time.

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Reed Business Information US full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The pay was great, the people were nice. Everyone worked well together. I enjoyed my time there until the last few years.… Cons: Company performing poorly. Managment is out of touch and inexperienced. They are more worried about continuing there situations that about the company. I worked in… Advice to Senior Management: None given, they won't listen anyway/ No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

PM

Project Manager (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Reed Business Information US

Pros: - nice people - casual dress code Cons: management needs to listen to staff a little more More
There are newer reviews on Reed Business Information US.

Worked for Reed Business Information US? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reed Business Information US reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reed Business Information US CEO John Poulin. All reviews posted anonymously by Reed Business Information US employees.