Reed Elsevier Group

www.reedelsevier.com

Be prepared to work on your own if you are an Intern

Intern Product Management (Current Employee) Amsterdam (Netherlands)

ProsFacilities, good IT department, international atmosphere and welcoming people. Good possibilities to enter an International career in Publishing Bizz.
Elsevier offers you international experience and looks great on your resume. I had some mixed experience with the company but with the right team and structure you would probably learn a lot.

ConsMATRIX fixed company, not suitable for Interns with low academic background. Be more than just pro active, because their might not be any guarantee for you to have a plan.
The HR department is not flexible so be sure you have a very clear (written) contract before you begin, to the details about what you are obligated to!

Good

Director (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Reed Elsevier Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great place to work - Good talent and management -… Cons: Business Environment is tough, salary growth is slow Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not good, not bad.

Technical Support (Former Employee) Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Reed Elsevier Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: HMO, 24 leaves in a year Cons: Leaves not convertible to cash, no allowances. Advice to Senior Management: Allowance, leaves must be convertible to cash. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Reed Elsevier Group.

Worked for Reed Elsevier Group? Contribute to the Community!