There are newer employer reviews for Reedy Industries

Great Place to Work and Grow!

Current Employee - General Manager in Bensenville, IL
Current Employee - General Manager in Bensenville, IL

I have been working at Reedy Industries full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Reedy Industries is the largest and best HVAC company in the Midwest. Everyday we strive to be a World Class service provider. With over 300 trained HVAC professionals we can perform any project that you throw at us! The company is all about personal and professional growth which is why we average over 20 years of experience with the company. The company is also very involved with giving back to the community through the work of Reedy Cares.

Cons

Since we are so committed to providing a low cost solution to our customers, we have really become lean and mean in the overhead department. This leads to wearing multiple hats and sometime that translates into longer hours.

Continue with our vision of transformational growth. This leads to more opportunities to promote our great people into higher positions.

reviews filtered by
  1. A rewarding 16 years in a challenging economic climate.

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Wheeling, IL
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Wheeling, IL

I have been working at Reedy Industries full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

A family company that makes you feel you are part of the family.
    Very solid financial foundation.
    Always encouraging growth for the company and employees.
    Rewards employees with recognition and financial benefits.

Cons

Very competitive industry with some less than desirable competitors who promise more than they know they can deliver.
    Due to economic conditions, there are fewer construction opportunities and less emphasis on preventive maintenance.

Great plans in place. We certainly have to be consistent and tenacious in our efforts to achieve our desired results.

2. Where do you see yourself in the next 30 years?

Current Employee - Sales/Service Supervisor in Kenosha, WI
    Current Employee - Sales/Service Supervisor in Kenosha, WI

I have been working at Reedy Industries full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I see myself with Reedy Industries for the rest of my career. I Have been with three other companies and none of them have had the financial backing to allow us to grow and better serve our customers as Reedy Industries does.This company has proven to me in the last 5 years that they are here stay.
    They follow through with everything they say and provide an opportunity for you to advance your career. They compensate there employee's very well and are very family oriented. If you work hard you will succeed and if you chose to be a number and not push to be you best your career will be short lived. We want to be the best and if you are not willing to work for it, this is not the place for You.

Cons

I think there is always room for improvment! There needs to be more people willing to work for what they have.

Keep up the good work. Every month that goes by I see bigger and better things happening. Cant wait to see what 2014 will bring us.

There are newer employer reviews for Reedy Industries