Reedy Industries
www.reedyindustries.com Chicago, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Great Place to Work and Grow!

General Manager (Current Employee)
Bensenville, IL

ProsReedy Industries is the largest and best HVAC company in the Midwest. Everyday we strive to be a World Class service provider. With over 300 trained HVAC professionals we can perform any project that you throw at us! The company is all about personal and professional growth which is why we average over 20 years of experience with the company. The company is also very involved with giving back to the community through the work of Reedy Cares.

ConsSince we are so committed to providing a low cost solution to our customers, we have really become lean and mean in the overhead department. This leads to wearing multiple hats and sometime that translates into longer hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue with our vision of transformational growth. This leads to more opportunities to promote our great people into higher positions.

Outstanding people, leadership, integrity, and charitable to the community.

I have been working at Reedy Industries full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: An outstanding place to have a career . Why ? Great people, leadership, integrity, and charitable to the… Cons: The only "Con " is this company might not be for everyone. They want high integrity,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it going. An great atmosphere of winning ,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great company with a record of growth and financial stability

I have been working at Reedy Industries full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Reedy Industries is a company that recognizes and rewards employees who produce results. It is a financially stable company that is able to take… Cons: If you're not goal-oriented and interested in success, this is not the company for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Reedy Industries.

Worked for Reedy Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reedy Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reedy Industries CEO Bill Reedy. All reviews posted anonymously by Reedy Industries employees.