Reevoo

www.reevoo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Reevoo

Great people, great atmosphere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Reevoo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people working here are great, good atmosphere in the office with regular social events and cake.

Cons

Cramped offices at the moment but apparently moving soon.

Provide more structured training.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Reevoo (View Most Recent)

A company of people that truly understand the purpose of Reevoo

Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Reevoo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good culture with everyone very accessible, regardless of their level. Everyone knows the company exists to help consumers make better informed choices. Somehow we always manage to recruit likeable people who are dedicated to our clients. Very fast growing company which creates opportunity for those who want it. Easily the best product/service in the industry.

Cons

Outgrown the current office in a building that isn't exactly attractive....office move in less than 2 months though. The speed of growth creates issues at times.

Great place to work, but room for improvement.

Current Employee - Developer
    Current Employee - Developer

I have been working at Reevoo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great team, this is a big one. Reevoo has grown from a few smart people in a room, to loads of smart people in a few rooms, and all of them give a massive sit about what we are doing.

Management generally have my faith, and not just blind faith. I see them making tough calls every day, and it's very rare that a bad call is made. Besides, I feel I can intervene and question where things don't seem right, and know that my concerns are heard.

Cons

We're in a transition period, growing from a small tightly knit group, to a company large enough that just having motivated, smart, people around is no longer enough. It's been rocky of late, but we're coming out the other side, and it's looking bright.

We need to keep stamping down on business speak nonsense. It's starting to creep in again.

There are newer employer reviews for Reevoo