RegEd

www.reged.com
  www.reged.com
There are newer employer reviews for RegEd

Not some place I'd go back too

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

I worked at RegEd full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great team work amongst low level employees

Cons

Management doesn't care about the low man on the totem pole.
Benefits are subpar
Raises aren't even cost of living

Get a new president/CEO J5 is terrible. Doesn't care about anyone but himself. Daddy started the company and sold it to Fiserv and if it weren't for the lower level employees he'd have run it into the ground.

15 Other Employee Reviews for RegEd (View Most Recent)

Less than positive. People are willing to work to help the company grow, but management is unwilling to listen.

I have been working at RegEd

Pros

It is relatively stable company. I am not in fear of losing my job. There is a feeling of camaraderie among team members and some real talent in the organization, but a lack of motivation and leadership from senior management.

Cons

No professional opportunities for growth. Management doesn't care about this. A real lack of vision and communication from the top down. The company operates as though it is much larger than it really is. Managemetn doesn't really care about the people in the company or if they stay or go.

The leadership team needs to listen to employees advice and suggestions and worry less about playing political games. Pay and benefits definitely need to be addressed and brought up to industry standards. If the company doesn't change, I don't think it will survive.

A good, flexible place to work

I have been working at RegEd

Pros

Flexibility, such as working from home or working remotely (We have employees working from as far away as Alaska and Mexico City). RegEd goes out of its way to accommodate your personal life, even if it interferes with the normal course of business.

Cons

Career advancement can be an issue depending on which department you work for. My department is small so opportunities for advancement are practically non-existent.

There aren't a lot of areas to improve significantly. I like working for RegEd and I wouldn't have been here as long as I have if it wasn't a good place to work.

There are newer employer reviews for RegEd