Regence

www.cambiahealthsolutions.com
  www.cambiahealthsolutions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Regence

Management needs to be more closely monitored by senior management

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Supervisor in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Regence

Pros

Good Pay- Tellecommute available- Good people.

Cons

Unprofessional and ineffective mid-level management

47 Other Employee Reviews for Regence (View Most Recent)

You Make Your Own Experience

Current Employee - Um Employee, Yeah, That's the Ticket: Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Um Employee, Yeah, That's the Ticket: Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Regence

Pros

NOT-FOR-PROFIT company that ALSO PAYS TAXES (how cool is that?), great co-workers--including managers, job-shadowing opportunities, telecommuting opportunities, PTO, 401(K), medical-dental-vision coverage OPTIONS, Wellness incentives, some team-building budget (within reason, of course), a "people before profits" mantra, public transit reimbursement, Bicycle Commuters club (open to all), on-site Red Cross Blood Drives six times a year. Best of all: TEAMWORK is respected and supported, and often rewarded.

Cons

Okay, here's the shocker: the downsides at Regence are going to be the SAME downsides at any company. It's true: your experience can depend on your manager and YOU. (Outwit, Outlast, Outplay sound familar, anyone?) Regence has pledged to reform healthcare since before the phrase became popular (again) recently. However, it's with a decidedly Republican bent--which isn't necessarily a downside, just something to consider if that matters to you.

1, 2 and 3: Insource, insource, insource. Lead job creation and recovery by hiring (how to say this politely) "not overseas". You took a 25% paycut for us a couple of years ago. I was so impressed. I think you're doing it again, but you just haven't told us, right? Don't be so shy about sharing what you do to "take one for the team" publicly.

Good for customers - not employees

Former Employee - IT Staff Consultant  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - IT Staff Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Regence

Pros

The employees really care about the customers.

Cons

The manager I had would ridicule anyone that did not live in Seattle, and she wasn't joking around.

There are newer employer reviews for Regence

Worked for Regence? Contribute to the Community!