Regence
www.cambiahealthsolutions.com Portland, OR 5000+ Employees

Regence

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Regence full-time for more than 10 years

ProsRegence used to be a good company to work for. In recent years, morale has decreased due to many layoffs, including employees (or especially employees) with many years of service. However, they pay fairly well, and depending on the department and supervisor, you can have a good experience. Best strategy seems to be to not stay too long with the company.

ConsNo loyalty to empoyees. Increased pressure as a result of layoffs. Outside employees seem to be valued over internal employees as a rule. They talk about work/life balance but only if it doesn't interfere with work.

A company trying to move into the 21st century, hindered by risk averse culture that hinders change

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Regence full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Local, good healthcare, people in the business divisions often passionate… Cons: Too many cliques. Managers don't get enough feedback and training. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Basically just another finance company

Assistant Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Regence full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Corporate Cambia is well positioned to be very profitable. Workforce is accustomed to uncertainty, tolerant to changes. Improved healthcare… Cons: Very dysfunctional (even hostile) relationships inside departments and between divisions and states. Surprising amount (even for a finance company) of smiling, manipulative sociopaths throughout management… Advice to Senior Management: I have no idea what their ultimate goals are. I… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Regence.

Worked for Regence? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regence reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regence CEO Mark B. Ganz. All reviews posted anonymously by Regence employees.