Regency Centers
www.regencycenters.com Jacksonville, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Brainless corporation lucky to have so many good properties.

Property Administrator (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsThere is a lot of paid time off, but it is sometimes detrimental because the work doesn't go away just because you do.

ConsThere is very little leadership shown during these tough times. You would think someone would share their overall vision for what is expected. Individuality doesn't seem to be rewarded. Lower level employees get the exact same wage increases regardless of performance or effort.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow some leadership! Your employees want more of it during these stressfull times.

Not too shabby

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at Regency Centers

Pros: The people are great to work with. Fantastic software and… Cons: The salary is too low and not enough perks for… Advice to Senior Management: If you would like to keep the best of the best you will need to compensate them better. I understand if you can't afford to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Regency Centers an ok place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Regency Centers

Pros: Good salary and benefits offered Cons: Not much room for advancement More
There are newer reviews on Regency Centers.

Worked for Regency Centers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regency Centers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Regency Centers CEO Hap Stein Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Regency Centers employees.