Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

www.regeneron.com

Smart people, terrific science, great atmosphere

Scientist (Current Employee) Tarrytown, NY

ProsBeing a scientist at Regeneron is about as good as you can get. You have reasonable freedom to pursue questions of interest, terrific resources at your disposal and you're surrounded by very intelligent people all of whom are more than happy to collaborate and offer advice. It's a great team, the company is doing very well and, quite simply, it's one of the best places to work in science, period.

ConsThe only real con is the location, as the cost-of-living in Westchester is phenomenally high (especially if you wish to buy a house and settle) and this puts stress on lower-salaried employees. But the benefits you get are great and do make up for some of the cost-of-living concerns. Yes, there are periods of stress and pressure which come and go in cycles, but no more than you would get at any other job.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't ever sell the company. Regeneron is a wonderful place to work precisely because of its philosophy and science and we're proud to contribute to its success.

Regeneron is a great place to work

Middle Management (Current Employee) Rensselaer, IN

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great co-workders and managment; leaders who do things for the right reasons, a company that truly… Cons: Can be stressful; currently experiencing growth pains. Advice to Senior Management: Recognize your employees achievements and make sure pay remains competitive. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work, experiencing some growing pains

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Rensselaer, NY

I worked at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Decent pay -Awesome benefits -Good people -Company is growing and getting better every… Cons: -Overtime and weekends were a must -Poor communication between departments -Growing pains -Unstable… Advice to Senior Management: Don't lose touch with your "peons". Communicate with each… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!