Great experience at Regeneron Pharma

I worked at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Friendly environment, great company !!!!!

Cons

None none none none none

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Disappointing place to foster a long-term career.

Current Employee - Process Development Engineer in Tarrytown, NY
    Current Employee - Process Development Engineer in Tarrytown, NY

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Intelligent employees -Free gym -Younger employees at the lowest level, easy to make friends

Cons

-Horrible management - they will lie on your reviews and HR will not care despite you bringing them physical proof. Many managers are managers only because they have a PhD, not because they have proven any leadership skills. -Some managers discriminate against their female scientists and HR will not do a thing -Despite acting like they encourage internal transfers, it's not true; you won't even get a "thanks, but no thanks" -ZERO career development opportunities - a minion is a minion, that is, until you leave. It's a decent place to start, take your experience, and RUN. -The company works their employees into the ground and pay nothing until they can't take it anymore - then act like they just were't good enough to hack it when they all quit.

Advice to Management

Provide actual career development opportunities and career paths. Hire managers who genuinely care about being leaders, not just someone because they have a PhD. Management training and sensitivity training should be required. Stop being so arrogant and believing that this is the best place to work, your turnover rate says otherwise.

Great place to intern

Former Intern - Summer Intern in Tarrytown, NY
    Former Intern - Summer Intern in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals as an intern (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had great supervisors who gave me interesting projects and didn't just make me do grunt work, but they weren't slavedrivers either. There are tons of summer interns and lots of social events, so it was a great environment. Competitive pay as well. I was very satisfied.

Cons

None really, but I think the experience really depends on the supervisor