Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

www.regeneron.com

Great company to work for

Postdoctoral (Current Employee)

ProsFast paced work environment, excellent quality science, the level of team work that goes on is unparalleled, small enough to not get lost in the mix.

ConsThe salaries aren't bad, but obviously don't compete with big pharma, but that is a small trade off for the work environment you have at Regeneron versus some of the bigger companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo major concerns just yet. The efficiency of the company is great considering the large growth spurt that the company just went through.

Best place to work

Engineering Technical Writer (Current Employee) Rensselaer, NY

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time for less than a year

Pros: People really want to get their work done, and done right. Great company culture of… Cons: On-boarding needs to be streamlined. The occasional mild sexual harassment case goes unreported,… Advice to Senior Management: Have sexual harassment refreshers periodically, please. Everything else is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good technology but poor processes

Staff Scientist (Current Employee) Tarrytown, NY

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The pipeline is exciting and the people are friendly. Cons: The company processes are lacking and communication between groups is poor. The management cares more about getting products into the clinic then making processes… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage innovation, listen to new ideas, and facilitate rather than stifle communication. It would be nice if the company lived its stated core values… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Worked for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!