There are newer employer reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Postdoctoral
Current Employee - Postdoctoral

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Fast paced work environment, excellent quality science, the level of team work that goes on is unparalleled, small enough to not get lost in the mix.

Cons

The salaries aren't bad, but obviously don't compete with big pharma, but that is a small trade off for the work environment you have at Regeneron versus some of the bigger companies.

Advice to Management

No major concerns just yet. The efficiency of the company is great considering the large growth spurt that the company just went through.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great Place to Work!

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere, above average pay and benefits, and an awesome place to learn. Lots of overtime available, and the company is very flexible. Regeneron has a very youthful vibe and I have made many friends here. There is always a lot of movement within the company, so you don't have to be worried about being stuck in the position you're in forever if you want to explore other areas of the company. Also the stuff we do is really interesting, so that always helps! I would recommend Regeneron to anyone interested in biotech and pharmaceuticals.

Cons

I don't have many negative things to say about Regeneron, I am overall very happy to be a part of the company.

However, as in any company with many employees, some people get by with doing very little work with others left to pick up their slack. Wish management was better about detecting this and resolving it.

2. Great place to learn

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The company is growing so fast that it's a wonderful place to start out and develop your skills. Often can find you are good at things you never knew existed; the management is good at recognizing this and putting people where they can be most effective. Benefits and pay are great!

Cons

Work/Life balance is bad...40 hour weeks are a myth. Red tape that comes along with being in the Pharmaceutical industry can be overwhelming at times.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work but work on cultivating a less stressful/overwhelming environment.

There are newer employer reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals