There are newer employer reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

n/a

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Pros

good place to work
People

Cons

senior management needs more direction

Advice to Management

n/a

reviews filtered by

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Postdoctoral
    Current Employee - Postdoctoral

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Fast paced work environment, excellent quality science, the level of team work that goes on is unparalleled, small enough to not get lost in the mix.

Cons

The salaries aren't bad, but obviously don't compete with big pharma, but that is a small trade off for the work environment you have at Regeneron versus some of the bigger companies.

Advice to Management

No major concerns just yet. The efficiency of the company is great considering the large growth spurt that the company just went through.

2. Great Place to Work!

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere, above average pay and benefits, and an awesome place to learn. Lots of overtime available, and the company is very flexible. Regeneron has a very youthful vibe and I have made many friends here. There is always a lot of movement within the company, so you don't have to be worried about being stuck in the position you're in forever if you want to explore other areas of the company. Also the stuff we do is really interesting, so that always helps! I would recommend Regeneron to anyone interested in biotech and pharmaceuticals.

Cons

I don't have many negative things to say about Regeneron, I am overall very happy to be a part of the company.

However, as in any company with many employees, some people get by with doing very little work with others left to pick up their slack. Wish management was better about detecting this and resolving it.

There are newer employer reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals