There are newer employer reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Fantastic

Former Employee - Microarray Summer Intern in Tarrytown, NY
Former Employee - Microarray Summer Intern in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Regeneron is a great and friendly place to work. THere is room for growth, the work culture values creativity. It is non-beaurocratic.

Cons

For me, there was no other downside aside from the fact that I was not a biology major so I had no reason to work there.

All the supervisors I've had were smart, friendly, helpful, and always willing to teach you. You learn alot by working there.

reviews filtered by
  1. Frustrating

Former Employee - Clinical Operations in Tarrytown, NY
    Former Employee - Clinical Operations in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Some good people; excellent pipeline; upper mgt exceptional in gaining funding and promoting R&D

Cons

Upper mgt dislikes Clin Ops, pay is low Schleifer is proud of his 'challenging envirnoment' which in this case means drive them till they drop, threaten- don't encourage or supprt, and let them drop at their desks.

Get some experienced managers in Clin Ops, listen to them and let them manage.

So far so good, enjoying working here but things could be better..

Current Employee - Research Associate II in Tarrytown, NY
    Current Employee - Research Associate II in Tarrytown, NY

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Exciting place to work with the current pipeline. Growing very rapidly. Overall morale is high. Intelligent, hard working team players. Good work life balance, quarterly parties.

Cons

Compensation poor especially considering cost of living of the area. With all the rapid growth there is a lot of pressure with deadlines. Only been here a year or so and am a bit unclear for career advancement/growth.

Need to work on compensation since the sentiment is that people will start jumping ship to big pharma when they start hiring again.

There are newer employer reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals