There are newer employer reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Smart people, creative environment, fantastic science

Current Employee - Staff Scientist  in  Tarrytown, NY
Current Employee - Staff Scientist in Tarrytown, NY

I have been working at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Scientifically, Regeneron is an exciting place to work. Good ideas get support, even if they shake things up, and maveric ideas are always considered, and even encouraged. Regeneron combines the best aspects of academia (scientific curiosity, creativity and scientific rigour) with the best aspects of the biotech industry (solving real problems with immediate impact).

Cons

Sometimes the amount of independence translates into a lack of guidance, and the flexibility of the company can seem disorganized. Also, compensation and benefits are somewhat below industry standards.

Improve communication, at the management level and between departments.

90 Other Employee Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (View Most Recent)

Fantastic

Former Employee - Microarray Summer Intern  in  Tarrytown, NY
    Former Employee - Microarray Summer Intern in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Regeneron is a great and friendly place to work. THere is room for growth, the work culture values creativity. It is non-beaurocratic.

Cons

For me, there was no other downside aside from the fact that I was not a biology major so I had no reason to work there.

All the supervisors I've had were smart, friendly, helpful, and always willing to teach you. You learn alot by working there.

Frustrating

Former Employee - Clinical Operations  in  Tarrytown, NY
    Former Employee - Clinical Operations in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Pros

Some good people; excellent pipeline; upper mgt exceptional in gaining funding and promoting R&D

Cons

Upper mgt dislikes Clin Ops, pay is low Schleifer is proud of his 'challenging envirnoment' which in this case means drive them till they drop, threaten- don't encourage or supprt, and let them drop at their desks.

Get some experienced managers in Clin Ops, listen to them and let them manage.

There are newer employer reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!